It’s no secret that Candy Crush is one of the most popular games out there. So what better way to show your love for the game than by making a Candy Crush cake?
Here’s how you can make your own Candy Crush cake:
– 1 box of white cake mix
– 1 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1 cup of sugar
– 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 cup of buttermilk
– 2/3 cup of vegetable oil
– 4 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, oil, and eggs. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 28-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Allow cakes to cool for a few minutes before removing from pans. Cool completely on a wire rack.
6. Once cakes are cooled, it’s time to decorate! You can use any type of frosting you like, but we suggest a chocolate buttercream.
7. To decorate the cake, start by spreading a layer of frosting on top of one cake. Place the second cake on top and spread frosting over the top and sides.
8. To create the Candy Crush look, use a piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe frosting in a circular motion, starting from the outside and working your way in.
9. Decorate the top of the cake with Candy Crush candies. We used the gummy bears, but you can use any type of candy you like.
And there you have it! Your very own Candy Crush cake!
Gathering Ingredients and Tools
1 box white cake mix
1 can pink frosting
1 package pink candy melts
1 package white candy melts
1 package blue candy melts
1 package yellow candy melts
1 package green candy melts
1 package orange candy melts
1 9×13 inch cake pan
1 large bowl
1 medium bowl
1 small bowl
1 rubber spatula
1 measuring cup
1 cake decorating bag
1 decorating tip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour cake pan.
2. In large bowl, mix cake mix according to package directions.
3. Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
4. Allow cake to cool completely.
5. In medium bowl, mix together pink frosting and pink candy melts.
6. In small bowl, mix together white candy melts and blue candy melts.
7. In another small bowl, mix together yellow candy melts and green candy melts.
8. In another small bowl, mix together orange candy melts and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
9. To decorate, first frost the cake with the pink frosting. Then, using the cake decorating bag and decorating tip, pipe melted candy onto the cake to create the look of Candy Crush pieces.
Your cake is now ready to enjoy!
Preparing the Cake Base
Candy Crush is one of the most popular games on mobile devices, and for good reason. The game is simple, yet addicting, and can be played for hours on end. What’s not to love?
If you’re a fan of the game, then you’ll love this Candy Crush cake! The cake itself is a simple vanilla cake, but it’s decorated with all sorts of colorful candies to resemble the game.
Here’s how to make your own Candy Crush cake:
1. Start by baking a vanilla cake. You can use a box mix, or make your own from scratch. Just make sure it’s a 9×13 inch cake.
2. Once the cake is baked and cooled, it’s time to decorate. Start by spreading a thin layer of frosting over the top of the cake. This will be your “glue” to help the candies stick.
3. Next, start adding your candies. Get creative and have fun with it! You can use any type of candy you want, just make sure they’re all roughly the same size.
4. Once you’ve covered the top of the cake with candies, it’s time to add the finishing touches. Use a piping bag or ziplock bag to pipe out a border around the edge of the cake. Then, add a few more candies in the center of the cake.
5. And that’s it! Your Candy Crush cake is now ready to be served. Enjoy!
Designing and Creating Candy Crush Decorations
Candy Crush is a hugely popular game with millions of fans around the world. So what could be better than a Candy Crush-themed cake to celebrate a birthday or special event?
Here are some tips on how to design and create stunning Candy Crush-themed cakes and decorations.
1. Choose your colors
The first step is to decide on the colors you want to use for your cake and decorations. Candy Crush is known for its vibrant colors, so go wild! You could use colors that match the candy in the game, or go for a rainbow effect.
2. Get the right supplies
Once you’ve decided on your colors, it’s time to head to the store to get the supplies you need. You’ll need food coloring, cake decorating supplies, and of course, candy!
3. Make the cake
Now it’s time to get baking! You can either make a simple cake and decorate it with Candy Crush-themed decorations, or get creative and make a candy-themed cake.
4. Decorate the cake
Once your cake is baked and cooled, it’s time to decorate! You could make fondant decorations, such as candy pieces or the Candy Crush logo. Or, get creative with your own designs.
5. Add the finishing touches
The last step is to add the finishing touches to your cake. This could include adding candy around the edge of the cake or sprinkling edible glitter on top.
With these tips, you’ll be able to create a show-stopping Candy Crush cake that will be the talk of any party!
Frosting the Cake
Making a Candy Crush cake is easy and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. The first step is to make the cake itself. You can use any recipe you like, but we recommend a simple vanilla or chocolate cake. Once the cake is baked and cooled, it’s time to make the frosting.
For the frosting, you’ll need:
-1 cup unsalted butter, softened
-1 cup granulated sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-4 cups confectioners’ sugar
-1/2 cup milk
-Yellow, green, and blue food coloring
Start by creaming the butter and sugar together in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract. Slowly add the confectioners’ sugar, 1 cup at a time, until the mixture is smooth. Add the milk and mix until the frosting is the desired consistency.
Now it’s time to add the food coloring. Add a few drops of each color until you get the desired shade. We recommend a yellow-green for the top of the cake and a blue-green for the sides.
Once the frosting is colored, spread it on the cake using a spatula or an offset knife. Be sure to smooth it out as much as possible. To decorate the cake, we recommend using Candy Crush candies as topping. You can also use other small candies or even crushed cookies.
Your Candy Crush cake is now ready to enjoy!
Applying Candy Crush Decorations
Hey everyone! In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to make a Candy Crush Cake using Candy Crush decorations. This is a really fun and easy cake to make, and it’s perfect for any Candy Crush fan out there!
First, you’ll need to bake a cake. I used a 9×13 inch cake pan, but you can use whatever size you like. Once your cake is baked and cooled, it’s time to start decorating!
I started by spreading a thin layer of frosting over the top of the cake. Then, I added a layer of candy crush pieces. I used the regular size pieces, but you can use the mini pieces if you prefer.
Next, I added a layer of chocolate frosting. I used a store bought frosting, but you can use homemade if you prefer. Then, I added another layer of candy crush pieces.
Finally, I added a layer of vanilla frosting and some more candy crush pieces. I also added some chocolate chips around the edge of the cake.
This cake is so much fun to make, and it tastes even better! The candy crush pieces add a great crunch to the cake, and the chocolate chips add a little bit of sweetness. I hope you enjoy this cake as much as I did!
Adding Final Touches
Adding final touches to your Candy Crush cake is a great way to show off your baking skills and impress your guests! Here are some tips on how to make your cake look extra special:
1. Use a piping bag to pipe different coloured icing around the edge of the cake. This will create a fun and colourful border.
2. Use edible decorations, such as candy beads or sweets, to decorate the top of the cake.
3. Create a message on the top of the cake using icing or chocolate.
4. If you want to get really creative, you could try making a 3D Candy Crush cake!
Presenting and Serving the Candy Crush Cake
Who doesn’t love Candy Crush? The popular mobile game has taken the world by storm, and there’s no shortage of fans. So what could be better than a Candy Crush-themed cake?
A Candy Crush cake is a fun and unique way to show your love for the game, and it’s perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or just want to show your friends how much you love the game, a Candy Crush cake is sure to impress.
The best part about a Candy Crush cake is that it’s relatively easy to make. All you need is a store-bought cake mix, some candy, and a little bit of creativity.
Here’s how to make your own Candy Crush cake:
1. Start by baking a cake using your favorite recipe or mix. You can use any flavor you like, but we recommend a vanilla or chocolate cake.
2. Once the cake is baked and cooled, it’s time to decorate. Start by spreading a layer of frosting over the top of the cake.
3. Next, it’s time to add the candy. You can use any type of candy you like, but we recommend using candy that is similar in color to the frosting. This will create a fun and colorful effect.
4. To finish, add a message to the top of the cake using a piping bag and icing. You can get creative with your message, or keep it simple with something like “Happy Birthday!”
5. Once your cake is decorated, it’s time to serve. Cut the cake into slices and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
Do you love playing Candy Crush? Then you will love this Candy Crush Cake! This is a fun and easy cake to make that is perfect for any Candy Crush fan.
To make this cake, you will need:
1 cake mix
1 can of frosting
1 package of candy melts
1 package of candy sticks
To start, bake the cake according to the instructions on the cake mix. Once the cake is baked, let it cool completely.
Next, it’s time to decorate the cake. First, spread a layer of frosting over the top of the cake. Then, melt the candy melts according to the package directions. Once melted, pour the candy melts over the frosting and spread into an even layer.
Next, add the candy sticks to the top of the cake. You can arrange them however you like. I like to make a border around the edge of the cake with the candy sticks.
Finally, enjoy your delicious Candy Crush Cake!